Sunday, July 24, 2005

Is It Time?

In or out are your only choice,
no other chance once more...
we can never turn back time,
although we may wish another try...

How I long to hold hands,
How I wish to be appreciated...
How I long say those 3 little words,
How I wish to have that affection...

I don't want to be adored,
not be taken for granted...
I want to be loved,
i want to be the first and only...

I don't care if its a minute or a lifetime,
what matters is I shared and recieved it...
all and all, all of me for love,
all I will offer, all I will give...

I don't want to waste my opportunity,
I don't want to wait forever...
Death is not an excuse to end it,
For my love is eternal and true...

I just want to feel it,
I just want to be secured...
I just want to shout it loud,
The emotions deep in me, i hope endlessly...

"When will it be me???"

7 Comments:

Blogger eventuallypretty said...

actually you can have it all naman eh. if you really want to. it's your choice. to stay with it or let go. it's all up to you.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Quentin said...

aha! kulang ka na naman sa el hombre

3:26 AM  
Blogger kalypso said...

did somebody say el hombre? miss ko na sha... *sigh*

2:54 AM  
Blogger shadesofizebox said...

hmmm... i dont have it all.. for some sort of mystery man cannot have everything he/she desire.. weird/ironic/sad but its so true.. anyways.. for now let me just dream.. then later on in life as i wake up from my dream i'll settle with what i have..

about our friend el hombre.. miss ko na din sya.. matagal na din hindi sumasayad ang labi ko sa mga labi nya.. :)

8:54 AM  
Blogger kalypso said...

my dear ize... el hombre literally means "the man"

so i think you'd better think twice bago sumayad ang mga labi nya sa mga labi mo, nyehehehe!

10:17 AM  
Blogger shadesofizebox said...

i think el hombre is the right drink for me.. im the man dba.. hehehe. miss you sis!

3:11 PM  
Blogger kalypso said...

sabi ko nga eh... miss you too :)

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home